Heavy Equipment Operators / Truck Driver
Merritt & Associates is actively seeking 1 heavy equipment operator and 1 CDL licensed truck driver/heavy equipment operator. We are growing and will be busy through the foreseeable future.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Safety First Mindset
- Communication and the ability to work professionally with clients, supervisors, other crew members and subcontractors
- Reliability and Punctuality
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Proficiency operating various excavation equipment including: Skidsters, Backhoe, Trackhoe, Blade/Grader experience preferred
- Use small tools including shovel
- Minimum 4 years construction experience
- Positive Attitude
- Team Player
- English Fluency – both written and spoken
This is a full time, hourly position; some nights, weekends and overnights may be required. Pay is negotiable and based on experience.
Merritt & Associates G.C., Inc., is an equal opportunity employer. Please apply on Indeed or mail your to Merritt & Associates GC, Inc., 2102 Hwy 6 & 50, Grand Junction, CO 81505 for consideration. No phone calls accepted.